Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next 8 Games Will Define Zac
(11-18-2021, 12:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Zac is lucky the AFC looks wide open this year. From what I have seen I can see them finishing anywhere between 6-10 and 11-6.

Considering the amount of money we have spent Taylor needs to win 10 games. Three full years is the limit for rebuilding in the NFL.

Looking at the talent we have and the remaining schedule we SHOULD win 10 games.

I'm not optimistic after the way the team looked the last two weeks but that shouldn't be lowering our expectations. I think your absolutely right with the talent we have we should get to 10 wins and I think a lot of that is gonna fall on the coaches. We all remember how the last few years with Marvin went and the fact we had 6 wins the last season and that seems to be the bar to beat. But we lost Dalton and Green to get that record. I know the team was struggling before Dalton was hurt but I imagine if he was healthy we would've gotten 2 or maybe 3 more wins. 

I really think 10 wins should be Zac's bar after the start we had to the season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Next 8 Games Will Define Zac - NUGDUKWE - 11-18-2021, 07:31 PM