Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next 8 Games Will Define Zac
(11-17-2021, 10:37 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

This is a great opportunity for Zac to now lead.
We'll all find out who Zac Taylor is "Truly"in these next eight games. I don't want to hear what legendary coaches have done. Only this coach Mr. Zac Taylor.Btw: You shouldn't loose after a bye having lost to the Jets and a blowout at home against the Browns.Who got blown out a week later by the Pats.

I agree.  The adjustments should be evident, and they should be willing to make changes, even if they are not as popular with Joe.  They need more balance on offense.  

As far as "this team beat this team, and then got clobbered the next week by this team" , it is all just crap.  

No one thinks the Jets are the best team in the NFL, but they beat the team with the best record WHEN THEY HAD DEREK HENRY.  

The most often overlooked aspect of these games is matchups.  Every team matches up differently against each other.  The Bengals are, hopefully, built to win in their division.   The Browns game was an embarrassment to be sure, but much of that was self-inflicted.  

This matchup appears crystal clear to me:  The Raiders will try to establish a quick-hitting, short passing game to their slot WR and their backs.  They will mix in deep shots (watch for the first play of the game) to Jackson and Waller to get the Bengals to back off.  The Bengals simply CAN't BACK OFF.  They will die a slow death of high % throws with no opportunity for turnovers.  They have to challenge every short route and get pressure on Carr with the front four.  I need to see the energy they had weeks 1-7.

This game has all the makings of a shootout, as the Raiders strength on defense pairs against the strength of the Bengal's offensive line.  

Here's to coming home to a schedule with 5 home games, and just 2 road games, 6-4.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Next 8 Games Will Define Zac - SHRacerX - 11-19-2021, 10:42 AM