Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next 8 Games Will Define Zac
(11-18-2021, 12:23 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If Taylor can go 3-5 or better in the remaining games, I think he stays and I may even be ok with it.
Going 8-9 (or better) after having a 20% win percentage the previous two years combined is a big improvement.

My big concern will be more if there are only 2 wins or less.

There should be at least 3 winnable games on the schedule.
LV
PIT
DEN

Any of the Chargers, 49ers, Chiefs, Ravens, and Browns can also be wins,
but I don't have as much confidence in those.

I get your qualifier about the confidence, but this is the same team that took the Ravens to the woodshed and handed them their most pathetic offensive output probably in Lamar's career.  Yes, they laid an egg against the Jets (but still should have won, up 11 in the 4th quarter) and the Browns game was not a good look for them either, but I have full confidence they will rebound and take down the Raiders.

Then, with only two of 7 (!) remaining games on the road, I see ALL of those games as winnable.  There is no team, again NO TEAM, in the NFL just destroying every opponent right now.  Yes, the Pats are hot.  We will see how Mac Jones finishes with weather and teams adjusting.  

The Bengals are as capable as any team in the AFC right now, and if they get their energy back from the week off with a few adjustments, they will make the playoffs and I LOVE the idea of Burrow just being in the dance.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Next 8 Games Will Define Zac - SHRacerX - 11-19-2021, 10:47 AM