Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next 8 Games Will Define Zac
(11-19-2021, 10:47 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I get your qualifier about the confidence, but this is the same team that took the Ravens to the woodshed and handed them their most pathetic offensive output probably in Lamar's career.  Yes, they laid an egg against the Jets (but still should have won, up 11 in the 4th quarter) and the Browns game was not a good look for them either, but I have full confidence they will rebound and take down the Raiders.

Then, with only two of 7 (!) remaining games on the road, I see ALL of those games as winnable.  There is no team, again NO TEAM, in the NFL just destroying every opponent right now.  Yes, the Pats are hot.  We will see how Mac Jones finishes with weather and teams adjusting.  

The Bengals are as capable as any team in the AFC right now, and if they get their energy back from the week off with a few adjustments, they will make the playoffs and I LOVE the idea of Burrow just being in the dance.  

But that's why I'm not confident.
Yes they beat down the Ravens one time, but they also played terrible against the Jets and Browns the two weeks right after.
They CAN win every game if they play to their potential, but they don't have a level of consistency that gives me confidence in them.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Next 8 Games Will Define Zac - ochocincos - 11-19-2021, 11:30 AM