Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next 8 Games Will Define Zac
One hand: "This is such a tough division, we have to give Zac a break."
Other hand: "We have beat most of the other teams in the division, so Zac is a good coach."
What, yes, a third hand: "The AFC teams are not so good this year, so we can make the playoffs."

It is the NFL. Only one team ran the whole season to a Super Bowl win. Everyone else loses at least one along the way. Other teams losing is not the Bengals measuring stick and the NFL is tough. This isn't hop scotch. Win and win a lot or make excuses. Other teams not lining up the same excuses.

Browns likely beat the Lions this week. A loss to Las Vegas drops us to the bottom of the division....again. "Better than last year," is a ridiculous bar to set. They absolutely sucked last year. Are they a better team? Yes, I would say greatly so. Is it because of Zac Taylor? I would say no. Spin the NFL HC carousel and I would think almost all of them would have the same or better record with this talent. Dan Campbell is up in Detroit with 0 wins with the Zac Taylor QB coached Jared Goff leading the team. McVay made that Rams team and everyone else got hype off of him.

I feel the team is at the cusp of a break through to being a true playoff contender ( and winner ). That doesn't come around here too often. I believe Taylor will prevent that from occurring and by the time he is gone, I think the talent on the team will have set sail, as well.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Next 8 Games Will Define Zac - Destro - 11-20-2021, 09:28 AM