Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End (Defund) the Police; The Ugly Truth
(11-20-2021, 09:03 PM)jj22 Wrote: This is actually a true debate across the nation when it relates to open carry with no background checks and training. One that if you take politics out many pro open carry gun people will tell you they have no need for the police. They believe in self vigilantes and hope to have a chance to have a reason to use their guns. I know I said defund the police which does cause these same anti police people to suddenly become pro police, but if you don't mention defund the police or a politcal tirgger, and say for example ?hey no need for you to carry your gun in McDonalds and everywhere just call the police, they will SLAM the police as useless etc..... They will go on and on about there not being a need for them if we all had guns. A good guy with a gun..

It is an interesting dynamic because the pro gun people have long slammed the need for police, and if it was up to them and poliics where out of the discussion, there would be no police.

There's a difference between SLAMING the police, and acknowledging if you really need them in a life and death situation, they probably aren't going to get there in time. Heck, I could tell you that... when seconds count, the police are only minutes away. That's a fact of life. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: End (Defund) the Police; The Ugly Truth - Sled21 - 11-20-2021, 10:59 PM