Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End (Defund) the Police; The Ugly Truth
(11-20-2021, 10:13 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I dunno. You may find some rare individuals with the neo-conservative/libertarian mash-up politics who believe an armed society doesn't need a police force. But most conservatives I've met tend to support police. In fact, some jurisdictions 'over-support' them by purchasing departments things such surplus armored personnel carriers and tanks, etc. while trying to white-wash any and all accusations of brutality or corruption. This is why I support the 2nd Amendment and my right to own and deploy anti-tank weaponry.

If you ask them if they support the police they will go out their way to say so.

But they purchase all those things because they want to be the police and really think of themselves as equal. With equal right, and equal authority to protect and defend not just themselves and thier familes, but their communities, friends, neighbors etc. They don't necessarrily dependent on or in need of a police force. If you don't believe me, this Thanksgiving or next time you are in a setting and people begin talking about their guns and people needing guns, open carry laws changing in Ohio. Ask "well what about calling the police" they'll walk right into the trap and let you know exactly how they feel about police, and the (lack of) need for them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: End (Defund) the Police; The Ugly Truth - jj22 - 11-21-2021, 12:35 AM