Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End (Defund) the Police; The Ugly Truth
(11-21-2021, 11:05 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Bull... As a rural resident of this country I know the police aren't going to get here in an emergency in time. It's simply too far from town. That being said I have never once heard anyone, friend, family member or stranger/anyone else ever even once say we don't need the police.

The left firmly owns that one. Have you not had a television available for the last few years?

From the political point yes, the left owns the narrative. But in reality, it's the pro gun community that make it very clear they don't need the police, can protect and police themselves, believes in vigilanties, and neighborhood watch people etc. I brought up defund the police in the thread title so everyone reading this already has the poltical tilt, but if you leave the political tilt out you will see they will like you said highlight they do not need the police for various reasons. 

Again, leaving politics out of it just ask next time the converstion comes up (if you can sneak it in without hinting to politics). They like you would find all kinds of reasons they can't rely on police, don't need them, and all they need is a good guy with a gun. 

In a fun fact, Trump (Republicans), during this whole defund the police debate was the only one to actually do it in their budget. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: End (Defund) the Police; The Ugly Truth - jj22 - 11-21-2021, 02:03 PM