Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-13-2015, 06:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Everything isn't about you.   When we discuss things on a message board we speak to whomever is involved.    Just because I quote you in a reply does not mean it's a singular conversation between us.    And my full response is acknowledging that we agree plus also bringing others along.  

Sorry if you need me to say I agree with you directly.    Maybe if this was a 1 on 1 I would... But I view this more like a kitchen table talk.

For someone who doesn't like my opinions you sure connect a lot of your self worth to what I am saying on here.    I guess it's good your getting your anger out here on me rather than taking it out on someone or something in your RL.   Or do you get off here so upset that those in your RL turn into targets?
You quoted me.  It has nothing to do with my self worth.  It's funny your character is discussing real life.  I took my family away for the weekend to do farm chores at an animal rescue and barely posted.  Your character posted > 200 times the same week you pretended he got married.

http://horsecreekstableandlodging.com/our-rescues/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender vets now have a VA clinic - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-16-2015, 12:24 PM