Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Do Prosecuting Attorneys Have Morals?
(11-21-2021, 08:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: I mean without know "all the facts" I'd generally say put 'em in a room with each other and let them sort it out (not a fan of the death penalty myself) but I get your gist.

I'm just going with the talking point that it's not enough that Rittenhouse legally defended himself they also have to make a case that anyone who didn't like him shooting people must be defending everything the people who got killed ever did in their life that was bad.

Eh, I have family that's been victimized by a pedophile. So while I'm generally against the death penalty, I am not when it comes to that. At the very least, physical castration. But whatever.

They did the same damn thing with George Floyd. Like the fact that he robbed someone before (and repaid his debt to society mind you) somehow justified him being choked to death by a cop  who should've been shit canned years before for excessive force (and - if I recall correctly - who also had a rap sheet, but that doesn't fit the narrative) for passing a fake bill.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do Prosecuting Attorneys Have Morals? - BigPapaKain - 11-21-2021, 09:08 PM