Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Looks like Peyton has been taking advice from Luck
(11-16-2015, 05:11 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Go out like what? Players play and then retire. No one gives a damn about a legacy. He's made millions and got a ring
 He could care less what in fans in the stands think about him no matter what you read or heard him say.
  Think about it. Do you think you would  walk around thinking to yourself "my legacy is ruines,i so embarrassed "...he doesn't care.
 The call Jerry Rice the greatest receiver ever! Big freaking deal. He ran around and caught footballs like thousands of other guys and now he's just a country sap trying get a tv gig with no journalism or communication skills. But as long as he saved some money it's ok.

I agree.  Franco Harris, OJ Simpson, Joe Namath, Jerry Rice, Deion Sanders, TO, Unitas, Brett Favre, and so on and so forth all ended their careers in odd uniforms.  Who cares?  It's another paycheck, another shot to do something, and another day at the office for them.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Peyton has been taking advice from Luck - Nately120 - 11-16-2015, 04:00 PM