Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End (Defund) the Police; The Ugly Truth
(11-23-2021, 02:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If you aren't going to educate yourself on the role of police then you probably shouldn't be making topics about them.  They do engage in crime prevention.  They keep order when necessary.  They protect when possible.  They investigate crimes.  They arrest suspects.  They assist people in need.  Your premise is flawed beyond argument. Wherever you got this idea, stop watching/reading that source.

My only source is my comrades on the far right who tell me all the time all they need is a good guy with a gun, and if everyone was armed, and able to defend themselves and their property their would be no crime. I tell you no lies michaelsean. Have you any 2A, open carry friends? Bring up the Ohio law. It's a hot topic right now. Don't do what I did in the thread by bringing up a political slogan or show signs of politics, and I guarantee you they will tell you what I just said. They tell me all the time when we debate open carry and the move to arming all Americans. 

They know my politics so they are pretty honest, but they tell me who is going to rob you if they think you have a gun, who is going to rape you if they think you are armed, who is going to invade your home if they know everyone is armed, who is going to rob a bank if people are there armed. You know the good guys with guns. These crimes you claim need investigated won't exist, these suspects will be dead, order will be kept by the idea that we are all armed. My premise is far from flawed, you are probably defending them more than they would care to be defended. I can assure you they'd side with me....... As long as we keep politics out of it, they will tell you. Now yes they may need to "assist" people, but we don't need a billion dollar budget for that and traffic violations. 

I try to defend the police actually by highlighting that citizens have better weapons then the police and that they, the police, don't even want everyone armed (and untrained as the Ohio Law signed allows).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: End (Defund) the Police; The Ugly Truth - jj22 - 11-23-2021, 06:47 PM