Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-16-2015, 01:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Cool trip.  What did they let you do?   Do you sign up for specific jobs or was it a free for all?

And btw it doesn't take long to go down to key west and get married.   Had no one to leave the kids with overnight and we were on a clock.

But please by all means keep telling me about my life based on your extensive posting research On a bengals message board.  You are like our very own Sherlock Holmes.

I know how long it takes to get to Key West.  One set of grandparents spent their winters camping at Marathon.  Point being, you posted more during your alleged wedding than I did mucking out horse stalls.  There is something wrong with that picture.

The info is on the website.  You can do as much or as little as you want.  Everything you pay to stay there goes directly to the animal rescue.  My 10 y/o daughter wants to own a farm.  So I had her up @ 6:15am in 28 degree weather to do the morning chores.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender vets now have a VA clinic - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-16-2015, 06:09 PM