Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Proof of Rona Being Created In A Lab?
(11-26-2021, 02:15 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Why don't you ever bother reading up on things instead of taking some Fox News talking point and running with it?

Fine - you want a real answer? 

In order for a virus to survive, it's constantly mutating. Now, lots of viruses only affect certain kinds of animals and lots of viruses only affect humans. Occasionally, a virus will mutate in a way that it can affect both animals and humans (see also: mad cow, H1N1). Now when that happens, it's usually because of a novel mutation in a virus strand. Coronavirus has been around forever - the common cold, for instance, is a strand of coronavirus. The Covid-19 pandemic was caused by a strand of coronavirus that was able to jump species. This has been confirmed by scientists who actually do this kind of research for a living (as opposed to Tucker Carlson, who knows he's spewing bullshit but idiots just love to watch him because those sweet, sweet rage boners aren't going to cause themselves).

Now, if you'd like more information, might I suggest actual scientific papers and actual research notes instead of whatever news station you get your "InFoRmAtIoN" from.

Now that I typed all of that, you owe me the 96 seconds it took me to type since I know you're gonna read about a third of it and give up and try and say something snarky that completely ignores everything I've said.

You typed all that in 96 seconds? I’m impressed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof of Rona Being Created In A Lab? - HarleyDog - 11-26-2021, 10:05 AM