Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Proof of Rona Being Created In A Lab?
(11-27-2021, 06:51 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So a virus mutated from causing no damage to causing a global pandemic without any in-between or anything? 

I decided to do my own research since you're throwing out insults like you're the smartest person alive and it looks like you're full of shit and not as smart as you think. You're masking your false information with insults so I won't respond, but it's just not working out.

This is also only a month old.

From The New Yorker:

Not sharing usual characteristics of coronaviruses........

Hmm

You called me stupid for "not understanding how viruses mutate," but that says that Covid didn't evolve and jump like a virus usually does.......

Hmm

Opinons were divided, but a lot of knowledgable people think that it could have been engineered.

Hmm

So a natural jump from bats to humans seems unlikely...........

Hmm

Not sharing normal characteristics of coronaviruses...because it's mutated.

Of course it doesn't change and jump like a coronavirus usually does...which is why is why it's such a pain in the ass for the world. You know, that whole pandemic thing people have been denying the last 2 years?

A lot of people also think the moon landing was fake and that JFK Jr. is coming back. But the consensus is that it was a fluke mutation.

Unlikely =/= impossible.

Critical thinking and listening to people much smarter than you; it's kind of important. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof of Rona Being Created In A Lab? - BigPapaKain - 11-27-2021, 11:06 AM