Poll: Is Trey the Best Bengals FA ever?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trey Hendrickson Best FA signing ever?
(11-29-2021, 01:07 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Sure, you can look at it that way, but we all know Ced was playing at a time when every defense knew the Bengals would be running the ball. Those were the run run pass punt days. Palmer was coming off the knee injury, Henry had just died and there weren’t too many other weapons to move the ball. I get the YPC was low, but he had an uphill battle majority of his time here.

Palmer was coming off of the elbow injury, not the knee. I do get that the weapons were limited, but his performance was his performance. It isn't all his fault, but the man just wasn't very good. I went ahead and grabbed all running backs that had 500 or more carries over that time span to account for primary running backs and he was last in EPA per rush, next to last in YPC and below average in SR. 

If someone is putting him up for top FA recognition, then BJGE has to be in the conversation as well. They were about as good as each other. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trey Hendrickson Best FA signing ever? - KillerGoose - 11-29-2021, 01:16 PM