Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions moving forward.....
(11-30-2021, 09:20 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I am going to be called a homer for this, but here goes:

WEEK 13 Chargers-Home-  WIN.  The Chargers defense is very suspect and the Bengals offense is rolling.  I also like that they have to travel 3 time zones and play a 1 pm EST kickoff.  They are much better on offense than what the Bengals have played lately, but I think Cincinnati will be too much for them.  Bengals 31, Chargers 24

Week 14 49ers-Home-  WIN.  As much as I hate the matchup because of their diverse offense and power rushing attack, it will look a lot different without the DOG that is Deebo Samuel, who is expected to be out 1-2 weeks.  I also think Chido can cover him.  He is very dangerous on sweeps, though, and they really seem to know how to block those up.  For me, again, it comes down to an offense that can't be stopped.  Bengals don't get as many possessions, but do enough to win:  Bengals 24, 49ers 21

Week 15 Broncos- Away- WIN.  I know they have a tough as nails defense, but I think ZT and Burrow will have a plan for them.  Their offense is suspect and won't be able to hang with Burrow and company.  I have to give them credit, though, as I thought the Broncos would be dead and buried by now.  Even on the road, the Bengals win, Bengals 24, Broncos 17.

Week 16 Ravens- Home- WIN.  Yes, I know, the big revenge game.  The Ravens are a mess on offense and their defense hasn't been that good, either.  I think the Bengals present too many problems on offense and the defense will have a solid plan for Lamar, again, who is proving how amazing he is might still not be enough.

Week 17 Chiefs- Home- LOSS.  The Bengals could likely sew up the division with a win here, but the Chiefs come in desperate and pull out the win.  Their defense has seemed to hit its stride and their offense has so many weapons.  It is close, but the lack of desperation
desparation

Week 18 Browns- Away.  Win.  I am going to say this game matters because of the desire for, potentially, more than one home playoff game.  If the Bengals need it, I think they give the Browns a dose of their own medicine and pound the ball for a grind-it-out win.  Bengals 20, Browns 10.

So there you have it, guys.  12-5. AFC North Champs and a shot at the #1 seed, but most likely end up the #2 seed.  

Who Dey

This. I'm scared of the chiefs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predictions moving forward..... - Tony - 11-30-2021, 01:13 AM
RE: Predictions moving forward..... - Bengalpool - 11-30-2021, 09:47 AM