Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions moving forward.....
(11-30-2021, 09:47 AM)Takedown Wrote: This. I'm scared of the chiefs.

That is the amazing thing.  I am not scared of any team.  Sure, I am not the one out there playing, but you get what I mean.  

The Bengals reached a record of 7-4, and going 3-1 in their division thus far, all the while being a team trying to figure out its identity on offense and get a working front on the offensive line.  Their coaching staff went with a very conservative approach early on, likely costing them them Bears game, but it helped get Burrow back to his old self before "opening it up".  And open it up, they did.

Burrow now leads the NFL in passes over 30 yards (I think that was the stat), and teams were forced to adjust.  When they did adjust, the coaches turned to the running game, which now seems to be hitting its stride.

Right now, at week 12 (don't forget the bye week), they sit 7-4 and they are playing their most complete football of the season.  

There is NO TEAM that will just come in here and take their lunch money.  Every game, they will fight and with 4 of the next 6 at home, I really like their chances.  I am not just thinking about making the playoffs.  I am thinking about them winning the AFC North and getting a home playoff game.  What if they get the #1 seed and the bye?  I know, I know....settle down.  Make the playoffs first and then we can talk about seeding.

Nonetheless, it is really fun and exciting.  

Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predictions moving forward..... - Tony - 11-30-2021, 01:13 AM
RE: Predictions moving forward..... - SHRacerX - 11-30-2021, 09:58 AM