13 23.21%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chargers Game Prediction Thread
(11-30-2021, 12:32 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Chargers: A number
Bengals: Another number

Winner: Depends on what those two numbers are.

In theory, the Bengals should have the edge. It's in Cincinnati, it's at 1pm, so the Chargers are traveling (after traveling last week as well) and are playing 3 hours earlier than they typically do. On top of that, it's getting closer to winter, so the weather will be a factor in our favor as well.

We have a better defense than them and our offenses are pretty much the same in terms of their upside and consistency (high upside, low consistency). They are not good at running the ball and our defense is good at stopping the run, whereas we are good at running the ball and their defense is bad at stopping the run.

The way I see it, if the Bengals play mistake free football, we should win, but predicting any game in the NFL this year is foolish. I consider this game a coin flip, it all depends on who shows up.

They arent great in the running game, but Austin Ekeler is a fantastic receiver... Michael Carter and the Jets gave our defense fits, so I hope they've cleaned that up. I feel like we win in a close one. The home field pulls us through.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chargers Game Prediction Thread - CJD - 11-30-2021, 12:32 PM
RE: Chargers Game Prediction Thread - jason - 11-30-2021, 02:05 PM
RE: Chargers Game Prediction Thread - M.W. - 12-04-2021, 02:34 PM