Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can You Imagine If We Had A Good O-Line?!
(11-30-2021, 01:17 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Are people trying to argue that the o-line is good? It’s not. It’s inconsistent. A little below average

If we actually had a good line, I’d argue we could get to the afc title game

It is trending in the right direction.  It had some tough games....really just one (Cleveland), but they will have a big test against the Chargers with Bosa and an injured Reiff.

As far as making it to the AFC Title game, the Bengals will most likely have to beat a team like the Ravens and Patriots.  

Everyone loves the Pats right now, for beating up on the Titans sans Henry, the lifeless Falcons, the enigmatic Browns, the awful Panthers, and the Chargers.

They trailed the Chargers heading in to the fourth quarter of that game, and gave up 160 yards rushing.  I look at that and think if the Chargers run game can do that, so can the run game of Cincy.  And for all the love for Herbert out there, he isn't trending in the same direction as Burrow of late.

This Charger game will go a long way to giving the doubters that much less, well, doubt heading to the playoffs.  

I believe they can contend for the AFC title game and beyond.  Stay healthy and they have one of the best offenses in the league and the #6 scoring defense.  That is a recipe for winning in the postseason.  I know, I know...let's get there first.  

Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can You Imagine If We Had A Good O-Line?! - SHRacerX - 12-01-2021, 08:12 AM