Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Excludes Granddaughter Born Out Of Wedlock
(12-02-2021, 04:26 PM)Au165 Wrote: Again, are you serious? How about attempting to overthrow democracy? 

Attempting to overthrow democracy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hurt child's feelings
Trump didn't attempt to overthrow a democracy.

A crowd got fired up by his words.

Do you really think Trump thought a crowd at a rally would be able to overtake the government?
(12-02-2021, 04:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why is it my job to defend Joe Biden?  The issue with this thread is that you post it with the tone of someone who is talking to a group of people who defend and love Joe Biden the way you love and defend Trump, and that just isn't accurate.

You and I both agree that Joe Biden shouldn't be president and is a pretty shitty person...I just find it worth pointing out that you are very supportive of a different shitty person being president.

Many excuses have been given over the years for why people tolerate or support a shitty guy being president...just replace Trump/Clinton/Nixon and so on with Biden and you have your answer.

Again, what did Trump do while President that was this shitty?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Excludes Granddaughter Born Out Of Wedlock - BFritz21 - 12-02-2021, 05:41 PM