Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British Dude breaks down the Bengals offense vs the Steelers
(12-02-2021, 10:38 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: At the 4:27 mark, it looks to me like Burrow could have gone Chase deep for an easy score, especially with some eye or pump fake manipulation.

(12-02-2021, 11:02 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Certainly does look like that. Minkah was keyed in on that underneath route and a quick pump woulda done the trick. Chase through the same because he turns on the Jets. He’s scary when he goes full speed.

It definitely could have been a big play . . . but I think that it was obvious that they've toned down the deep ball for a bit. I think they're focusing on shorter passes to set up the deep ball later in the season. Florio said that Joe has stated that he's been taking what the defenses are giving him, which is why his numbers have been so pedestrian compared to before the bye. He's learning . . . "I don't need to be 'the one that wins' every game, I have a good RB that is hungry"
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: British Dude breaks down the Bengals offense vs the Steelers - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 12-02-2021, 08:59 PM