Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We still haven't seen Burrow's ceiling yet
If Joe Mixon and the Oline couldn't run the ball very well Joe Burrow would have eye popping stats and we might have had 3 1000 yard receivers, but they do and they don't..Do run the ball well and don't have 3 1000 yard receivers.. This is actually a good problem to have, 5-6 guys, maybe  more who can catch most anything thrown their way, but a running back pounding defenses to dust so the receivers main jobs has become that of blocking really well..and catching passes really well when called upon to do it..
I've never played the position of QB so my knowledge of it is limited to TVland, jabbering talking heads, etc, but from what I do know it's his job to know what the defense is up to and to scheme around them on the fly, running and passing downs.. He's pretty good at it and going to just get better barring more serious injuries..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We still haven't seen Burrow's ceiling yet - grampahol - 12-03-2021, 12:28 AM