Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Excludes Granddaughter Born Out Of Wedlock
To relate this to football, I bet there is a Steeler fan out there wearing a Big Ben jersey who is wondering out loud how Texans fans could be so pathetic that they'd root for a QB who has been accused of sexual deviancy.  Or maybe someone wearing a Ray Rice jersey can ask the OP how he can stand to cheer for a woman-beating running back like Joe Mixon.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to ask people how anyone could be so stupid as to spend hours a day arguing politics on the internet with strangers.

One fun thing about Trump is that you can talk about his shittiness in only a single aspect and still have plenty to discuss.  Let's say anyone who isn't a Trump supporter is a scumbag who doesn't count...even then you can talk about the shitty things Trump has done to his supporters.  Steve Bannon uses Trump supporter's desire for a wall to defraud them out of millions.  Steve Bannon is found guilty.  Trump pardons him and then the two of them convince Trump supporter's to commit federal offenses on 1/6 and watch those people get arrested and prosecuted.  

Even if the only people who matter are Trump supporters Trump has still done enough harm to be considered a shitty person.  Shittier than someone who doesn't hang up a stocking for a grandkid who isn't coming by for christmas.  It's also funny how the people who care about this granddaughter's feelings make sure to make it nationally known that she was born out of wedlock to a stripper mother and a drug-addled father.  Nice job, media...you guys care so much to make a national spectacle out of a little girl because you want to make Biden look like a jackass (as if he needs help).

Bah!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Excludes Granddaughter Born Out Of Wedlock - Nately120 - 12-03-2021, 10:59 AM