Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Do Prosecuting Attorneys Have Morals?
(12-04-2021, 11:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: We train those 18 year olds in the military.  We train those police officers.  And they still make errors in judgement.  Now take a 17 ear old with very little/no training and you have a recipe for what happened.

Still self defense but in a situation that could have easily been avoided by both parties.

In the Rittenhouse situation a man walking down the street with a rifle is perfectly legal.  The other people on the street who react to him is normal given the volatile situation.  The police should have tried to send HIM home the same way they were trying to send the protestors and rioters home.

Instead we got the confrontation no one wanted and multiple deaths.  With the bonus of a subset of citizens who now believe he is a hero and they are free to do the same.  

He was not guilty of the charges against him.  I said that from the start.  But I will also talk about the moral and societal problems with the entire situation.

The police were not there, that was the problem. Here you need to blame the Governor[for not having the National Guard there] and the Mayor[for not having the police there] of the town.

Are you going to tell me if a store owner asks a person to protect his store from a "Smash and Grab" mob of thugs the person there with a weapon to deter the mob of thugs is the criminal??? How about the Major of the town or the DA???  You give a pass for the "Smash and Grab" thugs?? No different from the rioters destroying stores and car dealer lots. 

How do you know the 5 parent couples of the male boys aged 9-11 that Rosenbaum raped were not content with the killing of that bastard? 

If I was the parent of a girl/boy aged 9-11 and a bastard raped them and he was freed after only 10 years then Kyle would be a hero to me. 
My son/daughter, myself, my wife, and the whole family have to live through that tragedy for the rest of our lives. 

You barking up the wrong tree with me. I was a Military Police Officer in the Army and now in my civilian life I am a lawyer[not criminal] but I know and remember enough law school to know that what is going in the country is legally, morally, and society wrong.  
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do Prosecuting Attorneys Have Morals? - BengalYankee - 12-05-2021, 04:08 AM