Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zac-talking about the job he did today
(12-05-2021, 07:00 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: When can you blame Zac if not today? That was the worst performance we've seen in the 1st half all year, and we've had plenty of bad 1st halves.

He's the coach. It's not a have your cake and eat it league. I'm leaning more towards what Tee said, there was a motivation problem today, they're still kids running around out there, they have to be motivated. That was Marvin's biggest visible issue. "Clap, let's go".

The delay of game after timeouts is some on the players but the coach has to be blamed for this, what did he tell them that confused them that much to get a delay? This isn't the first time he's delayed after a TO this year lol.

When it comes to brains I'm taking Burrow over Zac, regardless of how it looks on the field. If it looks bad, I'm blaming Zac lol. Zac is a failed experiment from the prodigy eidetic memory Mcvay.

I wonder if Zac has the recollection of a lebron/jordan/mcvay, I doubt it, he's normal, like us - lol.

Shhhhhhhh!!!! Some will never blame him! I can say I blame him for too much, but he’s NOT the guy. I will eat all the crow IF I’m wrong
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac-talking about the job he did today - OUatown - 12-05-2021, 07:25 PM