Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noticed a slight trend after todays lossthe
(12-05-2021, 10:11 PM)Mer Wrote: Just like against Cleveland, we gave this game away. The injuries to the offensive line to start the game didn't help either. I was actually surprised how the defense stepped up when Wilson went down. They actually held them until we decided to give it away in the fourth quarter.

Agreed. We handed Flurbert and the Chargers this game on a silver platter. We definitely missed Rieff and Hopkins badly, but beyond that, the fumbles were completely ridiculous. What should've been a big time play early Chase fumbled right into the Dbs hands. Unreal. Joe's INT in the end zone was ridiculous, but he was under a lot more pressure today than he was last week.  The other Joe's fumble that ended up a TD was ridiculous. I mean that stuff happens, but all in the same game? It was hard to watch. 

I think we are a better team than the Chargers, but today wasnt our day at all. I want revenge, and I hope we see them in the playoffs and destroy them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Noticed a slight trend after todays lossthe - bengaloo - 12-06-2021, 12:02 AM