Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zac-talking about the job he did today
Have never been a Zac Taylor supporter but am changing somewhat this season. Willing to wait and see what he does from this season forward on a very short leash per next years team should be too good to have these sort let downs happening to Bengals this season. Barring a total meltdown the rest of this year that is.

I mean he does have the 5th youngest team in the NFL and they have the fewest penalties in the entire NFL this season.

This is a reflection on the coach as well as the debacles listed.

Plus not many on this board thought the team was playoff worthy before the season if I remember the prediction threads correctly. Yet now they're the greatest thing ever even though Burrow is taking a whooping in the pocket this year again.

Not to mention the Bengals had two fifths of the O-line watching from the bench toady. Although the O-line is improved this season it does not have the depth to throw away 2 starters and still impose its will upon NFL teams. Even against teams who are average at stopping the run like Chargers, its still the NFL.

Of course the Chase and Mixon turnovers swayed the outcome slightly as well. Agree that Zac was not at his best at all and has plenty of room to grow still as well if he is to become a good HC.

Did not like the hire the first few years but like his "culture change" approach that is already paying dividends in penalties. Obviously they must be very good players he has assembled too per all the comments that this team is too good to be this bad in this thread.

Now I did believe the Bengals would be on the bubble this year and make the playoffs if the cards fell right and maybe even win a playoff game. But not once did I believe this was a SB team just yet, but now I'm not so sure the Bengals can't make some noise in playoffs if making it in.

Could see things going either direction from this juncture, but hopefully upwards. Thats exciting to me so I'm still in wait until end of the season and see mode.

Do understand the people on other side of fence though and was once right there with you, and may be again before its said and done lol. .
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac-talking about the job he did today - Go Cards - 12-06-2021, 12:04 AM