Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noticed a slight trend after todays lossthe
(12-06-2021, 12:02 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Agreed. We handed Flurbert and the Chargers this game on a silver platter. We definitely missed Rieff and Hopkins badly, but beyond that, the fumbles were completely ridiculous. What should've been a big time play early Chase fumbled right into the Dbs hands. Unreal. Joe's INT in the end zone was ridiculous, but he was under a lot more pressure today than he was last week.  The other Joe's fumble that ended up a TD was ridiculous. I mean that stuff happens, but all in the same game? It was hard to watch. 

I think we are a better team than the Chargers, but today wasnt our day at all. I want revenge, and I hope we see them in the playoffs and destroy them.

It was an ENTIRE team meltdown. Super shitty game management, penalties, fumbles, interceptions, sacks, dropped passes, losing all but 1 50/50 ball, bad punts, terrible kick returns, missed XP, injuries. There didn't seem to be a single position group that didn't **** something up. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Noticed a slight trend after todays lossthe - rfaulk34 - 12-06-2021, 12:07 AM