Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince and Hill were terrible
(12-06-2021, 11:41 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: While they weren't fantastic, I do think there were flashes of good yesterday. If you really want to hammer any of the o-line, hammer Jonah Williams. He's to blame for the strip sack that messed up Burrow's throwing-hand pinky.

1. Joe needed to step up in the pocket, so that sack was on both of them; as has been mentioned numerous times, if you block the guys 10 feet out of the play, but the QB is right there with you, there's not much you can do to continue to block them, outside of hold them (Odom got his sack against Joe Thomas in '09 the same way; he bullrushed Thomas like 3-5 yards behind the LOS, but Derek Anderson just sat there and Odom had to literally take two steps to his left). If Nwosu was able to wrap up Joe, then Jonah didn't do a good job, but the fact that he was ran upfield getting blocked and had to have an outstretched finger touch the ball at the precise moment, tells me that Joe needed to step up more in the pocket.

2. The finger got dislocated on the play Burrow ran it in to the endzone; sounds ridiculous, but I think it was a Hill snap that dislocated it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prince and Hill were terrible - Truck_1_0_1_ - 12-06-2021, 11:46 AM
RE: Prince and Hill were terrible - pally - 12-06-2021, 12:00 PM
RE: Prince and Hill were terrible - Tony - 12-06-2021, 02:51 PM
RE: Prince and Hill were terrible - pally - 12-06-2021, 02:45 PM
RE: Prince and Hill were terrible - Tony - 12-06-2021, 02:47 PM