Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will the REAL Bengals please stand up?
(12-06-2021, 06:55 PM)ochocincos Wrote: In 2019, I stopped watching the team after the Steelers game when they went 0-5. I saw enough to know they weren't going to have a chance in hardly any game.
In 2020, I watched the games until Burrow went on IR. You knew the team wasn't going to do much without Burrow.
At least this year is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. It's refreshing compared to the previous two years.
Regardless of how this year ends, next year is playoffs or bust.

Honestly it should be playoffs or bust right now. The only reason we're not 100% in agreement about that is many of us didn't think the coaching staff had it in em to begin with. Now the team has shown they can blow out traditional boogie men, and hang with the Packers. They can also get dump trucked by the Browns, and manage to lose to the Jets. While I'd say the coaches have shown improvement (there was nowhere to go but up), they still aren't getting the most outta these guys. They can look dominant, or they can look like the 2019 team.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the REAL Bengals please stand up? - jason - 12-06-2021, 07:06 PM