Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Excludes Granddaughter Born Out Of Wedlock
(12-07-2021, 07:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He WAS a shitty person, but not while he was in office, so I couldn't care less what he did before because it wasn't while he was representing us as a country.

Even if you are willing to give a man a clean slate when he got elected (are we saying that Biden's past doesn't matter now that he is president?) Trump did stuff that could be considered shitty in office.

(12-07-2021, 07:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's the problem with living in a country full of snowflakes now where everyone is offended by everything and where everyone gets a trophy.

Says the guy who can't just sack up and admit Trump was a bag of shit while in office.  I realize it offends you to think a "republican" president did bad things, but that's just the way it is.  

The participation trophy thing is a real hoot now that every neo-con thinks his opinion counts as much as the global network of physicians and the defining point of being a republican is insisting that a man who finished second in 2020 really came in first. Honestly, I wish they'd just give Trump a "Participation Presidency" on some island somewhere so we could at least get back to a political system where people value evidence over the empty words of a bullshit artist.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Excludes Granddaughter Born Out Of Wedlock - Nately120 - 12-07-2021, 07:39 PM