Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Bill Belichick is showing you that coaching matters. Don't settle.
(12-07-2021, 06:25 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Hoody is also showing a rebuild can quickly occur.

What rebuild?

He added a QB, that's it. Nothing else.

It's clear as day that Cam and the 9 billion opt-outs hurt them significantly, last year; with everybody back and a competent QB at the helm, they're back to being #1 seeds.

They are not an apples to apples comparison to us in the slightest (re: your, "rebuild," comment).

(12-07-2021, 06:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Last year the Pats lost to the Seahawks because Bill did not use a timeout at the end of the game properly.

Not saying that Taylor is anywhere close to Belichick as a coach, but it is silly to act like Taylor is the only one that makes these type of mistakes.

Again, that wasn't on Zac but he took responsibility for it anyways (not sure why).

I'm not defending Zac in any of this, BTW, but people have to take the hate blinders off and see things for what they are; the fact is that our coaching staff is light years ahead of where they were 2 years ago and also significantly-improved from last year. Yes there will still be inconsistencies, but if they are in place after this year, I would think the expectation would be that they would continue to improve.

But how one can blame him for refs screwing up the clock like they did all game (and wasted time) and then compare an offensive PC to Bill Belichick (who has never called an offense in his life, someone correct me if I'm wrong) after an OFFENSIVE anomaly, is just a misguided, stupid, non-apples to apples comparison of the situation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill Belichick is showing you that coaching matters. Don't settle. - Truck_1_0_1_ - 12-08-2021, 11:07 AM