Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Where is the Improvement with giving up Sacks
(12-08-2021, 10:12 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: The line has been good enough this year. I’m positive it will be better next year.

Will Burrow continue to hold onto the football too long all the time and take terrible sacks? That’s my real question going into next year. Still too many bad mistakes on Burrow to hitch tge blame on the offensive line.
The line has been at fault some and certainly this last game with missing two starters that played a huge factor. But I agree Burrow has been a big contributor at times with trying to spin out of the pocket at times when he could step up and give the defenders better angles. Even on the clip of the strip sack that injured Burrows pinky he had two receivers open and seemed to hesitate and then time ran out. I don't know how it all breaks down statistically but Burrow's play has seemed to struggle. That will be one of the major questions heading into next season if he can continue to get better in these areas.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where is the Improvement with giving up Sacks - NUGDUKWE - 12-08-2021, 06:52 PM