Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from the Enemy week 14: 49ers
(12-09-2021, 01:00 AM)R3stangs Wrote: They obviously aren’t very aware of who they’re playing. This team is the very definition of any given Sunday.

So true, I have no idea what to expect in this game or for the rest of the season.

All I know is the 49ers have a very good play caller and with Wilson out this might be bad for us if Bachie doesn't play well.

(12-09-2021, 03:46 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree and that's the thing. You never know what team will show up ? The "A" team is there a win is very doable. The "B" team shows up.......umm

Yep. We have no idea, weird every week around this joint. I think we could bounce back after that weird game last week
but we need to chip the other Bosa all day on Offense and we need to shut down the run on Defense. If we do this I think
we can win. I just don't know. We need this win though. A win would put us one step closer to a Playoff spot and to leading 
the Division. The Ravens loss was big for us.

(12-09-2021, 04:07 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Bengals are a young team learning to win down the stretch. A young QB who makes more mistakes now than he will in the coming years that’s an obvious part of the nfls future stars.

They might lose on Sunday or they might surprise everyone. They are at least an entertaining team to watch.

They are entertaining. Problem for Taylor is we need to make the Playoffs for him to stick around.

This team needs to rally around him, hope to see it Sunday afternoon against a team that historically has our number.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy week 14: 49ers - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-09-2021, 05:33 PM