Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow was PISSED on Sunday
(12-09-2021, 09:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote:  I know what you are saying but still, it is different with Burrow then say Andy Dalton. Dalton never got pizzed like that...

Not that I ever saw.

This isn't a cut on Dalton either, there are lots of QB's who are just even keeled and are just happy to be in the position they are in.

Burrow isn't happy unless he is playing perfect and winning everything. It is different.

Obviously Andy wasn't like that but that was always the knock on him while here. There are tons of other QBs that get fired up and pissed though during the game. I've seen Lamar seemed pissed, Cousins, Big Ben, Carr, Rodgers, Stafford, Heinicke, etc. 

I think it could be argued Burrow lost his poise the last bit of the game against the Chargers. 

I'm not trying to bash Burrow, I think and hope he's going to be really good. But the regular comparing him to Brady is getting old. There's just as many times Burrow has been one of the main reasons we've lost games as there is timed he's been one of the main reasons we've won. That's not really something someone would ever say of Brady and that's the only characteristic that should really matter.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow was PISSED on Sunday - Tony - 12-09-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: Joe Burrow was PISSED on Sunday - Tony - 12-09-2021, 10:13 PM
RE: Joe Burrow was PISSED on Sunday - Tony - 12-11-2021, 12:02 PM
RE: Joe Burrow was PISSED on Sunday - TheFan - 12-09-2021, 10:14 PM
RE: Joe Burrow was PISSED on Sunday - Tony - 12-09-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: Joe Burrow was PISSED on Sunday - Tony - 12-11-2021, 12:00 PM