Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow was PISSED on Sunday
(12-09-2021, 10:14 PM)TheFan Wrote: Obviously Andy wasn't like that but that was always the knock on him while here. There are tons of other QBs that get fired up and pissed though during the game. I've seen Lamar seemed pissed, Cousins, Big Ben, Carr, Rodgers, Stafford, Heinicke, etc. 

I think it could be argued Burrow lost his poise the last bit of the game against the Chargers. 

I'm not trying to bash Burrow, I think and hope he's going to be really good. But the regular comparing him to Brady is getting old. There's just as many times Burrow has been one of the main reasons we've lost games as there is timed he's been one of the main reasons we've won. That's not really something someone would ever say of Brady and that's the only characteristic that should really matter.

I getcha, but I do understand the Brady comparisons. Leadership, accuracy, focus, sheer will are all similar...

I blame Burrow for the Bears and Packers losses, he needs to clean up those terrible INTs no question about it.

(12-09-2021, 10:15 PM)Tony Wrote: I watched Dalton get pissed and throw a ball out of bounds on purpose on 4th down though lol... 

Oh yeah, that was the sign he was done in Cincy.

(12-09-2021, 10:29 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I remember a young Andy Dalton grabbing an o-lineman's facemask after taking a sack once.

Really? Didn't see that. Must of been before I got Gamepass.

(12-09-2021, 10:55 PM)jason Wrote: Hell I hope Burrow learns that it's sometimes better to throw the ball away than to throw some of his more moronic picks. Having said that... I forgot about that play. That was awful.

True.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow was PISSED on Sunday - Tony - 12-09-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: Joe Burrow was PISSED on Sunday - Tony - 12-09-2021, 10:13 PM
RE: Joe Burrow was PISSED on Sunday - Tony - 12-11-2021, 12:02 PM
RE: Joe Burrow was PISSED on Sunday - Tony - 12-09-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: Joe Burrow was PISSED on Sunday - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-10-2021, 03:21 PM
RE: Joe Burrow was PISSED on Sunday - Tony - 12-11-2021, 12:00 PM