Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from the Enemy week 14: 49ers
(12-10-2021, 09:34 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Right. If anyone thinks MB is not going to extend Taylor for a least 1 more year after the turnaround this team has done this year, they are going to be sorely disappointed. We are 7-5 and in the playoff hunt. Heck, there are only 9 teams in the whole NFL with more wins right now, and 5 of those teams are in the NFC. In the AFC, the Patriots have 9 and the other 3 teams all have 8..... exactly one more than we have at 7. 5 games left in the season, anything can happen at this point. Does anyone seriously think the Browns are thinking "Hey, let's change coaching staffs" right now? I firmly think we make the playoffs this year, but after they way they have been drafting since Taylor got here, I am really excited for next year as well.

Cannot argue with anything you say here Sled, just hope we make the Playoffs and win a game to get that monkey off our back 
and then we would know that Taylor and company might truly be the answer. If we miss the Playoffs I will still be questioning this.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy week 14: 49ers - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-10-2021, 03:28 PM