Poll: Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
Stains
Ratbirds
Tie
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 2 -- Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
(12-12-2021, 04:38 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Your logic doesn't make sense to me. I know Lamar was already an MVP and was awesome. We're talking the present, 12/12/2021. Lamar isn't playing MVP ball.

Your "Bengals fans sure love to hate anyone..." comment is ***** dumb. Nobody said they hated the guy. We're discussing he shouldn't be considered an MVP this season.

I don't think your reply dignifies a response, but there's a reason they focus on someone who is 36-6 and 1200 yard rushing "just a short while ago". Your definition of present is different. Lamar isn't even Burrow's age yet lol.

He started 30-7 what more are you going to ask. Curry still got attention when they fumbled and miss the playoffs, once you're a superstar, that's all.

If we win 4 games in a row nobody is going to give you attention. By the way their record is better than ours, so what is your point? Lol.

After today we may be tied even after getting smoked by Cleveland, they've also had more injuries than us (88 people on their roster), not giving the Bengals excuses but there is more to just saying "why do they focus on the raven s so much". They're still leading the DIV. (AT PRESENT- using your words) - why shouldn't they?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Round 2 -- Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds? - reuben.ahmed - 12-12-2021, 04:42 PM