Poll: Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
Stains
Ratbirds
Tie
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 2 -- Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
(12-12-2021, 04:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I don't think your reply dignifies a response, but there's a reason they focus on someone who is 36-6 and 1200 yard rushing "just a short while ago". Your definition of present is different. Lamar isn't even Burrow's age yet lol.

He started 30-7 what more are you going to ask. Curry still got attention when they fumbled and miss the playoffs, once you're a superstar, that's all.

The bolded line is just your inability to admit your first remark didn't at all make sense for the context of the conversation. Again, people offering Lamar's current season isn't MVP worthy doesn't equate to us hating on QBs that aren't Burrow. Your inclusion of that statement in your reply had no merit and was pointless.

My definition of present is different? What the are you even going on about? Maybe you have some illusory superiority complex thing going on with your post or again, just have an inability to recognize when you post something that is dumb as hell. If you want to disagree with the opinions that Lamar is playing MVP ball, that's fine but to suggest I'm hating on someone that isn't Burrow is nonsensical. ESPN labeling him a MVP candidate is silly for the 2021 season. Maybe I should conclude my post with a "lol" or is that just your lame shtick?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Round 2 -- Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds? - TecmoBengals - 12-12-2021, 04:53 PM