Poll: Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
Stains
Ratbirds
Tie
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 2 -- Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
(12-12-2021, 04:53 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The bolded line is just your inability to admit your first remark didn't at all make sense for the context of the conversation. Again, people offering Lamar's current season isn't MVP worthy doesn't equate to us hating on QBs that aren't Burrow. Your inclusion of that statement in your reply had no merit and was pointless.

My definition of present is different? What the are you even going on about? Maybe you have some illusory superiority complex thing going on with your post or again, just have an inability to recognize when you post something that is dumb as hell. If you want to disagree with the opinions that Lamar is playing MVP ball, that's fine but to suggest I'm hating on someone that isn't Burrow is nonsensical. ESPN labeling him a MVP candidate is silly for the 2021 season. Maybe I should conclude my post with a "lol" or is that just your lame shtick?

I don't think Lamar is playing MVP ball, but your sentence "makes no sense", you said you didn't like how they talk about lamar and wilson. In that context, why would they talk about MVP? Wilson's team is junk this year.

Anyway lamar's history speaks for itself, sincey ou're in a Bengals forum, one can assume you wish Burrow and Cincy got more attention. Look at baltimore's HISTORY and it speaks for itself. Even if you consider the present only this season, they are 8-4. Basic logic "lol".
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Round 2 -- Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds? - reuben.ahmed - 12-12-2021, 04:56 PM