Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team just isn't "there" yet.
(12-13-2021, 11:28 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote:  I think we could make a run next year if we just protect Burrow. He takes way too many "instant" sacks with this Oline.

This year isn't over yet. Sure we've had a few tough losses the last few weeks but despite it all we are still only one game back. It's a good place to be and TBH, if we put it together down the stretch, we would be gelling at the perfect time heading into the playoffs. The Oline is very concerning though so Pollack has some work to do. Our defense is playing well but are still giving up the middle and the deep ball concerns me quite a bit. The loss of Wilson for the year was huge and I'm not sure what the status is on Hendrickson. As for our offense, I'm baffled at the lack of success. Way to many weapons to utilize but the drops have killed us. Burrow still needs work byt he's a smart guy and hope he gets this figured out this year instead of next.

All-in-all, I think we still have a great shot to win a few playoff games. We just have to get our shit together.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
This team just isn't "there" yet. - Tomkat - 12-13-2021, 10:57 AM
RE: This team just isn't "there" yet. - HarleyDog - 12-13-2021, 11:39 AM