Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Time we traded in Williams for a better Williams
(12-13-2021, 12:47 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: That's definitely the direction I hope they go in regards to the guard position. But with tackles, it's not too common that really good tackles hit the open market. They're similar to QBs in that regard. If you have an impact LT, chances are you're re-signing them. If there is one available, it's usually age, injury history or a team dispute that allowed them onto the market.

Terron Armstead is a good example of a guy who may be available that I hope we take a long look at. The question is will Armstead be willing to play RT.

You can also take a flyer on players like Duane Brown, Charles Leno Jr or Eric Fisher, but I'm not certain they'd be upgrades over Williams at LT. Maybe they could man RT? But then are they better than Reiff? I'm not sure. 

I'd really love to have a shutdown LT, but those are definitely hard to find.

The IOL is where we need the most help right now. Unless they can’t re-sign Reiff, in which case RT becomes the #1 priority. I think they will though. Hopefully Spain, too. That would leave C and RG. If Linderbaum is there when we pick it would make a ton of sense to go that direction. Then maybe another OG in FA. They have the money to spend.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time we traded in Williams for a better Williams - Nicomo Cosca - 12-13-2021, 12:56 PM