Poll: Do the Bengals Make the Playoffs?
Yes, as Division Winners!
Yes, as a Wildcard.
No, but a winning record.
No, and a losing record.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals Now Outside Looking In for Playoffs, Do They Make It?
(12-13-2021, 12:20 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I know they control their own destiny, but that doesn't mean they aren't outside looking in.
Do you really believe the team is going to win 3 or 4 more games?
I don't see how one could confidently think that.
I can see hope, but not belief.

Outside looking in to me is you need help outside of your control, the Bengals control their own way to the division title, they don;t need to win 4, just 3 as long as ravens and browns are part of that, we have tiebreakers on both.  It is not just the Bengals are up and down, the whole division is, I don;t think any team is going 4-0, maybe 3--1.. below is the last 4 games for each

Ravens: Have 3 of 4 at home but they play GB this week at home and have Rams still on schedule with Steelers and have Bengals at our place.. I see 2-2 even with Jackson back, 1-3 if not

Browns- Have Raiders/Bengals at home, GB/Steelers away.. 3-1 to 2-2

Steelers- Titans and Browns at home, Chiefs and Ravens away-  1-3 to 2-2 if Jackson is out...

3-1 with both wins in division to me gets us in,, 2-2 is still a possible winning combo for the division
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Now Outside Looking In for Playoffs, Do They Make It? - Essex Johnson - 12-13-2021, 02:08 PM