Poll: Do the Bengals Make the Playoffs?
Yes, as Division Winners!
Yes, as a Wildcard.
No, but a winning record.
No, and a losing record.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals Now Outside Looking In for Playoffs, Do They Make It?
(12-13-2021, 02:59 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Very little reason to suspect they make the playoffs. Just got it handed to them twice at home by very average teams. Rest of the schedule is typically better teams or on the road. If they can't man up enough to win at home when they could've gained ground on the division lead, no reason to believe they'll suddenly beat better teams.

We just sat back and basically turn-overed our season into oblivion.

I think you're underestimating how good the 49ers and Chargers are.

Based on record, the Chargers are as good or better than any team in the AFC North and the Broncos.
The Chargers' only losses have come at the hands of teams with a 6-7 record or better. That's more than what the Bengals can say (hello, loss to Jets).
The Chargers are arguably better than anyone else the Bengals have left to play other than the Chiefs.

The 49ers are as good or better than the Browns and Broncos.
They have gone 5-2 since starting 2-4, including beating the Rams 31-10.

I'm not saying the Bengals are going to do well with the remaining games, just that these two teams they just played are not worse than the remaining scheduled teams. Personally, I think they're better than at least two of them.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Now Outside Looking In for Playoffs, Do They Make It? - ochocincos - 12-13-2021, 03:23 PM