Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Excludes Granddaughter Born Out Of Wedlock
(12-13-2021, 10:04 PM)hollodero Wrote: Dude, you got whelmed with a thousand of arguments. It's only when you don't acknowledge anything said to you that people give up and call you things, mostly rightfully so.

This is not directed at you personally, but I have to ask why you typed this? I've noticed many on here refuse to listen to anyone else's opinion. Why is that any different than Brad? People shouldn't wear horse blinders and then attempt to shame someone else for wearing horse blinders. There are probably 5 posters in P&R that keep an open mind and discuss events in that manner. The rest? Well, a little over the top with hate and anger. And over what? Something we have little control over until voting day?

Also, why is it in this forum when someone doesn't agree, there is belittling, insults, etc. This forum was created for the sake of healthy discussion. Can you or anyone else say healthy discussions happen here? I don't see it. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Excludes Granddaughter Born Out Of Wedlock - HarleyDog - 12-13-2021, 10:25 PM