Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well I Guess We Aren't The Only Ones Saying This
(12-14-2021, 12:44 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: He spoke more about it today in his presser which, I think, gave more insight into how he felt. He said “you can believe in your running game, your running back and your offensive line and you can also put the ball in your quarterbacks hands…so yeah, you really look at one call there on second down, believe in the run, it’s a great run that got us six yards to start the half but at the same time, our QB is really feeling it and just put the ball in his hands. That’s one you would do a little differently.”

It’s a long winded quote, so I cut out some of the fluff. You’re right, he isn’t saying that it is a mistake per se, but he seems to be expressing regret and that he would do things differently. To me, he is insinuating that it was a mistake.

Of course he's expressing regret..we lost, but none of that changes the fact that folks saying he stated it was the wrong call or a mistake are just making things up. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well I Guess We Aren't The Only Ones Saying This - bfine32 - 12-14-2021, 12:53 AM