Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well I Guess We Aren't The Only Ones Saying This
(12-14-2021, 09:52 AM)R3stangs Wrote: And he had people on him as soon as he got the ball, he never had a chance. 

The passing game was finally moving the ball with relative ease down the field, where the running game never looked good the entire game.. Burrow should've gotten at least two of those downs to throw. Quite frankly this should be the reason your drafted a guy like this. He is a high level QB who makes plays.

So in the 4th quarter, Mixon starts off with a 17 yard run that got the team going for their 1st TD ( 4 passes/2 runs), we stop 49ers, we get the ball back and we go 3 out all pass plays with a sack to end it on 3rd down... on the scoring drive that tied it up, we overcame a sack on 1st drive and scored passing down the field.  So it was a mix bag in 4th quarter, we had a nice run, some great passes, 3 and out.. couple sacks.

So yes we hit two passes in OT in get close to red zone which we know narrows the field and with how inconsistent offensive had been especially Oline and looking at what defense was giving you, i can see running the ball, we put Joe in a very manageable position to make the first down. What if we drop back 1st down, get sacked now we are might be on border of a FG... 

As for drafting Joe, yes we want him to be that QB we can win games with but games are won and lost as much in 1st half as 2nd half, and Sunday Burrow and Bengals lost the game in 1st half, you don;t want to be the team having to tie in 4th quarter or win on a late drive, you want to be the team ahead late... lets do better getting the lead
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well I Guess We Aren't The Only Ones Saying This - Essex Johnson - 12-14-2021, 03:44 PM