Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Excludes Granddaughter Born Out Of Wedlock
(12-13-2021, 10:03 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh I have plenty of arguments to be made. But history has proven that no amount of facts will change your mind on the topic of Trump's shittiness (hell the first couple of pages of this very topic prove that point).

I've also not once attacked you - unless not being surprised by your responses is an attack on your person, which says more about you than it does me.
Hilarious.

Every time we get into a debate in a thread, this is your go-to argument because it's the only thing you have, which says more about you than it does me.

And Trump might be shitty, but is he in office right now? If not, why is it relevant?
(12-13-2021, 10:04 PM)hollodero Wrote: Dude, you got whelmed with a thousand of arguments. It's only when you don't acknowledge anything said to you that people give up and call you things, mostly rightfully so.

I acknowledge plenty, unless they're personal attacks instead of addressing actual points, like Papa does.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Excludes Granddaughter Born Out Of Wedlock - BFritz21 - 12-14-2021, 04:07 PM