Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Offensive Line Rating and Joey Franchise
I know we all give the O Line crap endlessly and we should. They have shown "some" improvement this year, but the line's ratings for this past Niners game were Pass Blocking: Jonah 58.5 6 pressures; Spain 53.0 4 pressures; Hopkins 57.8 3 pressures; Adeniji 24.4 6 pressures; Reiff 51.7 1 pressure and Prince 23.9 4 pressures allowed. I mean damn, that's horrible.

Joey Franchise was the highest rated QB in the NFL Sunday with a 90.6 rating despite the Niners constantly being either in his face, planting him after he threw or sacking him. The dude is incredible and imagine how great he would be with just a smidge more protection and time and if Zac Taylor stopped calling plays for him and just let him turn it loose his way. I think Joe is the best in the league (Bengal bias), and I know he isn't made of glass, but I pray every Sunday that he doesn't get killed.

Question is, how do we fix or overhaul the line, this play calling, special teams? This team can win now, and I have to wonder if Joe wishes every day that the Bengals would've taken Herbert so that he could have gone elsewhere. I love my black and orange and have for 52 years and always will, but Mike Brown just won't let them love us back. Someone talk me off the ledge. Lol
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Offensive Line Rating and Joey Franchise - Boomer Anderson - 12-14-2021, 10:52 PM